Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Now get a chance to chat with Shah Rukh on Facebook

Here is a good news for all the King Khan and Rohit Shetty fans!

Shah Rukh Khan and Chennai Express director Rohit Shetty will chat with their fans on Facebook for the first time on August 14 at 9pm. You can ask them anything about the movie, which is breaking all records at the box office.

This is for the first time that the actor will chat with his fans directly through his official Facebook page www.facebook.com/IamSRK, he had earlier interacted with his fans via live video chat before the release of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

"I am very happy that I will chat with my fans directly through Facebook live chat. I am very excited to share my experiences during the shooting of Chennai Express. I will be delighted to answer their questions. So, ready steady po," SRK said.

So, all the SRK fans, don't miss the chance!


Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shah-rukh-khan-to-live-chat-woth-fans-on-facebook/1/299329.html


No comments:

Post a Comment